- 2 bundles of spinach, shredded
- 10-15 cloves of garlic, depending on how you like it, crushed
- 100 g cheese of choice (you can tone it down or up), grated
- 1 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1 bag mushrooms, sliced
- 2 small peppers (I like red and yellow), diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 300-500 ml milk, depending on how you want the sauce
- 2 tbs butter
- 4 tbs flour, pref wholewheat
- salt to taste
Boil pasta according to directions.
Fry onions and garlic in olive oil till onions are translucent. Add spinach, basil, oregano and salt. Cover and cook till the liquid dries up. Set aside to cool. Cook peppers and mushrooms till liquid dries up, if you like put some garlic in too! Salt to taste. When the spinach mixture has dried, puree it.
White sauce: Melt butter in a pan and cook flour in it until it smells like it's cooked - a bit like pie crust. Slowly stir milk in till lumps disappear. Add salt to taste. As it comes to a boil, stirring occasionally, add grated cheeses. Once it boils, turn off
Add spinach puree. Stir in veggies and pasta. Serve!