Prep time (including chopping) - 10 Mins
- Boneless Chicken Breasts - as many as you want, either dice them or cut them into strips. I usually dice, but whatever shape is cool.
- Green Onions - 2 for every chicken breast, sliced small right upto the ends.
- Garlic - Either fresh or paste. If fresh say about two cloves for each breast, and if paste about half a tsp for each breast.
- Balsamic Vinegar - This depends on how strongly flavoured you want it. I usually keep pouring until the chickens turns a nice dark reddish colour. Id recommend, on average, 3 tbls per breast.
- Salt/Pepper/Chilli powder or flakes - To taste.
- Olive Oil - 1 tbls.
Heat olive oil in a wok. Add onions and garlic and saute untill onions soften. Add chicken, and cook on a high flame until it browns lightly. Switch to low flame and add Balsamic vinegar and salt/pepper/chilli, and stir until the chicken is evenly coloured.
Remove and serve.
*You can also add chopped celery or any other leafy veggie just before the vinegar stage.