- 1 small cauliflower, washed and cut to florets. Any size will do, just remember smaller cooks faster, but too small means disintegration.
- 2 potatoes, scrubbed clean and cubed to match the florets
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 2 tsp powdered dhania (coriander seeds)
- 1 tsp powdered jeera (cumin)
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder (optional, and increasable to taste)
- salt to taste
- 2 tsp oil
In large wok heat oil and fry cumin and coriander for a few minutes. Add onions and fry for a few minutes. Add turmeric and cook a little longer. Add veggies, chilli powder and salt and mix thoroughly. Sprinkle with water, cover and cook on lowest flame. Periodically check on it and stir it so nothing burns. Sprinkle more water if necessary. Remove when potatoes are done.